Kit includes all the parts needed to make one DC power distribution box, in a supplied 3D Printed Case. The case is made with either PETG or ABS, both tough and durable materials that withstand up to about 80 deg C and have high impact & chemical resistance.
1. One input connector may be replaced by a direct cable input.
2. 6 outputs.
3. Each output is fused with a standard blade fuse.
4. Each fuse has a red LED indicator under it to indicate a fuse failed condition.
5. Main Indicator LED to indicate power present and correct polarity.GREEN= Power is available at the correct polarity. RED= Power available but reverse polarity.
6. Designed to fit inside included 3D Printed box(approx L111x W55x H33mm). Assembled weight 100 grams.
7. All components are supplied (including 7 Anderson Powerpole connectors) for mounting on the double-sided PCB with double thickness tracks (2oz copper) and all plated through holes. PCB is also RoHS compliant.
8. Voltmeter (included) installable in the box
Please note that this is still all in kit form, soldering and assembly are required and you may need something to hold the meter in place, hot glue, or Araldite
To order, navigate to: https://vk2bv.org/home/store/
or email email@example.com